WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Fenomenal.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteCowboy to gym bunny to rough trade. He certainly could mold himself.
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteMan, oh man, Chet O'Roark, is one hot dude. That body, those piercing blue eyes, that ass, his cock and balls.
Up against a tree, at the gym, or just sitting on a chair, I would do my best to try and munch his tight manhole. I have to see if I can find some of his vids or info about him.
Sorry Scott - Chet only did one solo scene (the obligatory 250' reel) for Colt in 1997 for their Minute Men series that was reused again for Buckshot's version of their Minute Men series, reused *again* for a movie Colt did called "Naked Muscles" (really hot! Also has Carl Hardwick, Franco Correlli, J.D. Amos and others!) and then finally, his solo was included in Colt's 2014 "Vault Classics 2" release.
DeleteI agree though - very hot dude that should have done more!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Delete🥹, but thanks very much RBrysco for the info about Mr. man Chet O'Roark!
Hot Daddy!!!!
ReplyDelete