WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

2026.0826-Add-001...


5 comments:

  1. Amusant !
    Dolly est emblématique l’excellence des États-Unis :-)
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still mourning Bonnie Tyler (was obsessed with her since the 70s) Now day 2 blubbering about Dolly. Now Tim Curry. My over worked heart is a mess. Going to have a double feature of Rocky Horror and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas with some pizza. Over weekend it will be CLUE and Straight Talk. Plus I've had Johnny Angel stuck in my head since Shelly passed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean - Thank you for letting me know about Tim Curry. I already knew about Shelley Faberes but she didn't tug at my heart like Dolly and Tim.

      Delete
  3. It’s too much !
    Dolly, Tim Curry and Shelley Faberes :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing woman!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.