WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
My favorite treat...guys' asses!
ReplyDeleteGotta start my morning jack session. This is great inspiration for my masturbation. Thanks, Rick.
ReplyDeleteBig Dude - You're very welcome.
DeleteSuculentos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteI take no offense when women say men are (pigs, dogs), because I certainly love to put my nose and tongue, where the "sun doesn't shine"!
#2) Better be careful buddy, you going to have bears, and otters lurking around for something to "munch" on.
#5) Man, would I love to "crack" that safe open!
Last one) Oh yes, I think he's rather enjoying the sensation of a wet warm tongue up his hairy hole. Oh, and to the butt muncher, cup his balls gently while you're feasting and he will go🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 !
Nice job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
DeleteDamn I’ll love to spread that hairy ass and rub the tip on my tongue around your hole so you can push my head so my tongue goes deeper 😛👅 👅😋🤤
ReplyDeleteNo wrong position for ass eating but I think my favorite is me on my back watching your ass hover briefly over my open mouth then zoom in and let me chow down, Bonus if you were just freshly fucked.
ReplyDelete