WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 22, 2026

2026.0822.0005...






6 comments:

  1. Would 't mind a night in the sack with this guy. That cock looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fenomenales,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Images 4 et 5 - Très durs et fermes :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) I certainly know what "tool" he could use on me. Woof!

    #2) I'd be on my knees in a NY second. Wow what a man-bush!

    #3,4,5) Hey you horny hairy bastards, I'm on my way.

    Great job Rick!


    ReplyDelete
  5. #4 fuck me!!!!!
    #1 winter attire to work with Dad's construction!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.