WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 21, 2026

2026.0821.0004...






6 comments:

  1. Geniales.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The portrait and the tree....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.2 is a part of a wider photo often seen all over internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image 5 - Symbolisme phallique !
    Érotique peinture aux caractéristiques Art déco et surréalistes.
    Le phallus sculpture et la chaise au revêtement phallique, tels un scène de salon dans une bordel gay discrète du Paris de la «Jazz Âge». :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.