WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 20, 2026

2026.0820.0001-Thursday...



7 comments:

  1. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-yup to both of these!

    What I really hate is... during the "Dubya" years, I thought "It can't get any worse that this! I had a lot of anxiety about the economy and my future (I just narrowly missed being laid off several times). I hated his administration, and I was SO GLAD when Obama came into office. I felt like I could sleep again; that someone smarter than me was in charge of the country. I was like "Thank GOD! I hope we learned a lesson! Who could possibly be WORSE than BUSH!!!

    Then Trump 1.0 rolled in. Again, the anxiety came back, but not as bad - I was financially more stable by then, but I just hated the guy and what he and his administration were doing.

    And he lost to Biden. Whew. Exhale. Thank GOD! Who could POSSIBLY BE WORSE than that ASSHOLE!!?!!?!

    And then the thrice convicted rapist felon was elected to another term and began OPENLY plundering the US government for he and his cronies! OPENLY!!! I'm dumbfounded. What the absolute fuck!

    I am afraid to mutter "Who can possibly be worse than this fucking, shit-stained asshole?"; somehow, somewhere, someone is going to say "Hold my beer".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt Trump is the brains of this operation, the clever ones will be hiding away from the limelight. Who do the Republicans have lined up when the current orange pillock is of no use to them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, when things about this admin are unclassified or uncovered, the entire world will get angry all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Electing such an unfit and felon president in office AND not able to remove this tumor from the White House is maybe showing how weak and outdated is your Constitution.
    The We The People tried to remove him but never could do it and now, more than ever it could be really time to invoque the 25th amendment and more.
    This lunatic is digging the economic grave of USA's society and was never there to help is voters or less for ALL Americans.
    Egocentric winning baby it's all about him, him, him....
    After the midterms, IF Dems are not the majority, you are doomed till 2028 to pay for all of his foolish expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Une page monstrueuse de l’histoire des États-Unis. :-(
    Apparemment, les Républicains ont une soif de sang pour une guerre civile.
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biden was the scary one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.