WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Gustosos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#2) This young man knows what he likes. He'll be cleaning up his wad in a few minutes.
Man, do I love a nice facial. The warm sticky liquid spurting on your face and on your chest. But one thing I learned, keep the eyes CLOSED!!!! 👀👀☹️🥹that stuff stings.
Scott - We all have learned that lesson.
DeleteA fine mess !
ReplyDeleteCA jock
Thanks for the hungry ass on the new head photo!!
ReplyDelete