WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 16, 2026

2026.0816.0005...






5 comments:

  1. Dulce caricia,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I love giving head and that includes licking his balls, most guys will generally say while you're slobbering on his cock "Fuck, lick my balls!"

    I also love receiving head (what man doesn't, lol) But I must admit most often to bust my "nut", I need him to lick my balls (not too hard, or too easy but with a nice swirling motion and wet tongue.

    #1) That's the way I like it done to me👍😋

    Nice "oral presentation" Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suck Away !!! :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dose of energy before work 💦

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.