WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 13, 2026

2026.0813.0003...

Dead Sea, Israel/Jordon









8 comments:

  1. + ultraterreno
    un mare di minerali e sali liquidi
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Súper.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder the Middle East is such a powder keg. Too many people with differing opinions crammed into a tiny space, however beautiful it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's devastatingly beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coloring on those Dead sea pictures is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comme en rêve, visions éternelles en bleu, verte et rouille :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  7. French is so beautifully irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@12:55pm - Now, why would you make that unnecessary statement?

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.