WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 13, 2026

2026.0813.0001-Thursday...




4 comments:

  1. Not surprising that «socialism» is scaring the GOP-MAGA wealthy people because they are kipping your working class citizens under the boots of wild capitalism which are just interested in their wealth and privileges.
    Something quite a none sense in a country that wants to be a «christian» democracy.
    Nothing Christian in those behaviors when you take advantage of the poorest in your population.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only socialism conservatives support is corporate socialism, where in the taxes of the working class pay for all of the losses of the corporate world.
    Not to mention the lucrative government contracts at all levels given to the corporate world without which many of them would fold into total bankruptcy.
    Rex in DC

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.