WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

2026.0811.0003...









I made the best bread pudding the other day, using old cinnamon rolls and blackberries. It was delicious. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it. Damn!

7 comments:

  1. The skillet pizza looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen provecho.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling so crappy the last two days, nothing appeals to me or tempts me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat - I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

      Delete
  4. Délicieux et rafraîchissant :)
    Le dernier type est appelle «turbans ottomans» dans les pâtisseries.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Yummy food posting.

    #1) Pink lemonade on a hot day. 😋

    #2,3) These dishes look delicious.

    #4) Man, I love a corn beef and cabbage meal.

    #5) Rick, one of our favorite meals: PIZZA😋😋😋

    #6) Love Pecan Pie.

    Last one) The coffee is on guys, grab a cinnamon bun and off with the underwear.

    Great job Rick!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.