WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

2026.0811.0001-Tuesday...






5 comments:

  1. Qué hermosos animales qué hermosa foto cada una de ellas representa genuinamente estos animales en su entorno felicito al fotógrafo y al responsable de esta página Le agradezco por brindarnos la oportunidad de conocer este esta producción muchas pero muchas gracias👏✊👍👌🤜🤛🙌🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindas aves.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amis à beau plumage :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    What beautiful colors these birds have.

    Last one) Beautiful colors and I bet at certainly acts as camouflage in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.