WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0811-Add-One...
Damn! I posted this one day too soon...
World Elephant Day
Awwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteI love that you featured World Elephant Day, but since it's August 12, couldn't you have featured it tomorrow (instead of saying Add-One)?
ReplyDeleteLarry - Damn! Another one of my fuck-ups.
DeleteP.S. August 13 is Left Handers Day. Although I'm not left-handed, I will have a special post on that day on my blog unashamedmale.blogspot.com. Be sure to check it out!
ReplyDeleteI love them and it's my passion! I made one of my multiple donations to the Sheldrick Trust today. If inclined to do so check out there website...they do AMAZING work, rescues and conservation.
ReplyDeleteI also love elephants, and plan to leave all my money to the Sheldrick Trust
DeleteAlan - That's very generous.
DeleteMajestueux !
ReplyDeleteEttore Bugatti a utilisé l’éléphant comme mascotte pour la prestigieuse Bugatti Royale.
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Beau Mec - Interesting.
DeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteThe big lugs are so cute.
Rick, also loving your new cover photo👍
Scott - I'm glad you like it.
Delete