WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 08, 2026

2026.0808.0002...






4 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm going to ask the obvious but dumb question: how do you access home #3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to search all the cabins, especially this and the next one down. This was built during WWI as a respite for Italian soldiers fighting in the Dolomites, accessible by rope ladders. It is now accessible to hikers in the region by a trail.
    The birds nest structure which I thought might be AI is actually a luxury retreat in Phuket, Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milleson - Thank you for your investigative efforts!

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.