WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Oh my... Pete Kuzak was my (and apparently most other gay men's!) pinnacle idea of masculinity back in the 1990's. Perhaps one of the most iconic of models that Jim French featured, it's interesting that not a whole lot is known about him as a person beyond the pages of Colt. Despite his sensuality and appearing in Colt magazine, it was widely believed he was straight.
ReplyDeletePete was a 26 year old bodybuilder and fitness model at the time of his work at Colt Productions. He stood 6'01" tall and weighed in at 245lbs. Pete was, by all accounts, amicable and had an open willingness to be posed and directed by photographers for his photo shoots, Pete had a look, attitude and flexibility that allowed him to be in any sort of scene from Leather to Blue Collar to Country Boy...but there were limits. He didn't pose nude with others (two rare photo-sets showing him with other guys were 'shopped), and would not engage in pornography, period. This frustrated Jim French, as he had plans for Pete to become his biggest star in films but it is said that Pete stood firm - no films, no pornography.
It is believed that because of this, Pete escaped the downfall of many models who went into nude photography; his work was viewed more as "art" than true pornography, on the levels of models for Playboy and Playgirl. Jim French shot literally *thousands* of photos of Pete Kuzak, but all of it was in a period of about six months - intermittently across five years - around Pete's bodybuilding schedule.
Pete is still around - fans report interacting or seeing him in everyday life, but it's like seeing a movie star on the streets - he's reportedly private and minds his own business instead of basking in his fame.
RBrysco - Thanks for that background info!
DeleteOoof! Pete for the win!
ReplyDeleteHIPER MASCULINO.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteFEW people wear leather as well as Pete does. Probably shirtless in a pair of somewhat body-hugging denim jeans, too. Looks great just nude, too.
ReplyDeleteThe straight dude who capitalized on the gays being smitten. And why not?
ReplyDeleteI'm not so sure about that, whkattk - from everything I researched, he never openly promoted or consciously attracted gay guys to him; it was just another modeling job for him - one that he was very successful at. Besides, his refusal to do movies or porn speak to an ethical and moral character; he never presented himself as anything more than a nude model.
DeleteLord knows with his reputation and fame from back then, even today he could be raking in the big money from the gay community with OF or something like that. Instead, he seems to shy away from it and doesn't really talk about it. I agree that in many cases straight men to pander specifically to the gay community; DEFINITELY with today's platforms like OF and their ilk. While I do find this troubling, they are filling a niche in the market that gay men obviously want (how many of us haven't dreamed of having sex with our high school/college coaches, or frat brothers or the husbands of women we know?). Also, I have to lay some of the blame on the straight modeling/porn industry as well - male models/actors have never been well paid (compared to women) are usually treated like crap; in porn they are really nothing more than stunt dicks. I know if I were straight and had the choice of being a "nothing" in the modeling/porn world, or being better paid, adored and respected, I would definitely chose the latter!
Always thought that Pete Kuzak and Steve Kelso were the two hottest of all the "male models" out there and wondered why I never saw the two of them in a hot, steamy photoset. Now I know why, and I respect him for that. Besides, my imagination is MUCH better than any Kelso/Kuzak photoset could ever be. Thanx for posting.
ReplyDeletePurple Wolf - You are very welcome.
DeleteVroom vroom !!!
ReplyDeleteLe biker hot ! :)
Comme un bel homme de la sacrée fraternité du cuir.
-Beau Mec Ă Deauville
W♂♂F It should be a criminal offence to be so beautiful.... đ·đ️đȘđȘđšđš
ReplyDelete