WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
#1: Artistic representation of a migraine
ReplyDelete#2: No windows? World's tallest prison?
#3: Toilet specially built for Godzilla's next visit
#4: Bottle opener so Godzilla can have a beer after he's done crapping
#5: Architect was drunk? Buildings these days are just trying way too hard to out-weird each other
Gosh, I hope that's a prison.
ReplyDeleteFoto 3- BMW-Weltzentral in München.
ReplyDeleteMajority owned by the Quandt family, richest family in all Germany. They also own a majority share of Daimler-Benz.
At one time Magda Goebbels was the family matriarch until she divorced Günther Quandt in 1929 and married Joseph Goebbels in 1931.
During WW2, like many firms, BMW utilized slave laborers many of whom died. After the war Quandt, who was a member of the Nazi party and one of Hitler’s financial backers, went unpunished.
The damned are blessed.
(vVs)
vVs - Thanks for that info.
Delete