WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
He should fall off and break his neck.
ReplyDeleteEvery day, a new announcement this administration is ending programs that help average citizens. A Medicare part D program is on the chopping block that helps 23 million people. I would assume some of those affected are MAGA republicans. If there isn't a seismic shift in voting loyalty come November, we will finally know just how stupid and gullible some people continue to be, at their own peril. I await the whitewash and smokescreen that will keep them from realizing they're getting royally fucked.
ReplyDeleteWhat I see on USA's news is how many dinosaures people in your country (mostly ignorant or uneducated ones) are demonizing the ideas of "liberalism" or worse "socialism" like that those concepts are anti-american.
ReplyDeleteWhy are them so afraid of being more progressive and willing to have, at last, a government FOR the people by the people instead of a government which is in control by the wealthiest in the country who are just there to save their wealth and privileges.
The way 45-47 TACO pedo is talking about his base doesn't seem to awake any anger from them like sheeps following a guru leading them over a cliff....
In so many countries like mine in Canada we live very well with our social democracies where capitalism is there like in USA but with socialism policies to help ALL of our citizens, not only the wealthy ones.
In USA there is a final combat to really put in place the true meaning of "We The People" Constitution which never achieved its real goals of equality and fairness for ALL in USA.
JiEL - I hope that happens soon.
DeleteUne malédiction des damnés !
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
Je vis au nord (Montréal) de ce «grand peuple» et au fil des ans et de l'histoire ils sont en constante danse du «cha cha», un pas en avant, un pas en arrière mais depuis Trump, c'est plus plusieurs pas en arrière.
DeleteAussi ils tournent en rond du côté racisme, sexisme et droits humains pour n'en citer que ceux-là.
Tout tourne autour de l'argent et leur population moins fortunée sont de plus en plus enfoncée dans la pauvreté.
Ils ont accompli de grandes choses mais côté justice sociale il sont en bas de la liste des pays démocratiques de ce monde.
This madness has gone on far too long. I hope I live to see the day he and all his regime are behind bars.
ReplyDeletePat - Same here.
Delete