WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Can I get him for Christmas?
ReplyDeletePor siempre bello,Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay... try that again (had some errors)... :)
ReplyDeleteI have always loved John Weidemann! Obviously my favorite was his role in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" as one of the Olympic team hunks and why not? He was a hottie, it was in color, and he hadn't shaved his chest... đHe did try to be an actor, but just secured a few minor (usually uncredited) roles in movies and only one minor role on Broadway.
However, just a question Rick - are you sure about the Colt association? I think these images were from Bruce Belas in the 1950s (source: https://www.collectorsrealm3.net/2025/05/19/john-weidemann-nude/); Colt didn't start until the late 1960's. I also can't find him on any of Colt's published model catalogs but then, that was so long ago he may have dropped off or been overlooked.
Regardless, great pictorial! Thanks for some hot memories!
Thanks for the info…! Great to have the GPB’s reference…!!
DeleteRBrysco - It's very possible I'm wrong about his COLT affiliation. The facts, as you presented (thanks for the link) has inspired me to change the label for this post.
DeletePhotos definitely by Bruce Bellas. Bellas left his home state of Nebraska in 1947 to pursue his career in physique photography in Southern California.
DeleteGryf
Bel homme Weidemann, trÚs désirable :)
ReplyDeleteLes photos devraient ĂȘtre en couleur ;
on pourrait alors mieux admirer son bronzage doré et ses lignes de bronzage.
-Beau Mec Ă Deauville
Beautiful smile!!
ReplyDelete