WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I really dig the last two pictiures...that second shot puts the dick and sack "front and centre" the way i like it. And that silver fox with a hard on makes me swoon.
ReplyDeletePara ser el bello entre sus vellos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteAll very nice hairy men.
Next to last) Someone just found out, I'm going to do him from toe to head.
Yeah I love pubes!!!
ReplyDelete