WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 20, 2026

2026.0720.0005...






6 comments:

  1. Guys riding bikes naked makes me nervous! One mishap and OUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gustosos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't miss the guy in the black helmet behind the guy in the 4th pic. Painted from the waist down, pecker exposed and the bottoms of a pair of jeans the same color attached under his knees. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milleson - When putting this post together I noticed that guy. Very clever.

      Delete
  4. Those first two butts are making me very hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. + Torino è la capitale del ciclismo in Italia;
    non abbiamo mai avuto nulla di simile ! :)
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.