WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Ah-yup!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteYour right....thank heavens for coffee on Monday mornings!!!
ReplyDeletethat would be 'you're'
DeleteI'll drink to that...and a lot of other things too!
ReplyDeleteCarita feliz.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteWe could say the same about alcohol. LOL
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
DeleteToday is my 19 sober anniversary, but between me and you guys, I really do miss a nice Absolute Hawiann Seabrease, shaken please.
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteMy first sip of coffee in the morning, is like heaven.
Amen, brother!
ReplyDeleteDon't be surprised if these make an appearance...elsewhere. In fact, they may end up as header images!
+ una tazza di caffè è il miglior toccasana per tirarsi su.
ReplyDeletea Torino beviamo il bicerin, una caffè alla nocciola con cioccolata calda e latte.
Turinese 🇮🇹
Turinese - Sounds good.
DeleteCaffiene is an upper ... just saying.
ReplyDeleteJust saying you most likely not to kill anyone from drinking coffee and driving, JUST SAYING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUne tasse de café frais et un croissant à la confiture de cerises constituent un bon petit-déjeuner :)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville