WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 17, 2026

2026.0717.0003...

William Holden





6 comments:

  1. I love this guy's body of work including "Stalag 17," (for which he won an Oscar) the classic "Sunset Boulevard" and his last film role in "S.O.B." in which we got to see a side of co-star Julie Andrews that was out of character for her, namely her front side, and specifically her breasts. He died in 1981 due to his alcoholism and an unfortunate accident while intoxicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milleson - Thank you for that background information.

      Delete
  2. Barbara Stanwyck’s Golden Boy.
    As Holden himself said things weren’t going well on the set on the film Golden Boy, and the producers were ready to fire him. Stanwyck came to his defense, and convinced them to retain Holden for the film.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🐺 That hairy chest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.