WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 16, 2026

2026.0716.0004...






6 comments:

  1. 1,2 Y 3 mis peludos favoritos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) Oh big boy, I'll give you a quickie. You go into the stall next to mine and let me jerk your thick cock off (yes I bet it's thick) 🫴🖐️✋🤭!!!

    #2) Loving this otter🦦

    #3) If you sit on that stool, I'll get on my knees.

    #4) I'd give you a sweet BJ, if your PA wasn't in the way! But listen big guy, I'd love to lick your nuts while you jerk yourself off.

    Last one) Never mind putting him on the countertop, just wait for me and you can put him in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof nice ring Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a a hairy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.