WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I like bendy and flexible men. Shame I and my mouth aren't under the last one......
ReplyDeleteGustosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteNo.2 I would not only go window licking but but licking all of him and his uncut dick is so nice and surely delicious too...
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete"Cocky Art" indeed!!
Loving all of them, but for some reason the first one is very exotic to me. It has something to do with the shirt, but I can't quite put a finger on it. Just take my word, it's doing something to me. I guess it's because he has something on, but the way he's wearing it, you get a glimpse of his hairy chest, a nip, and that beautiful uncut cut cock with loose balls. Also he has very nice man legs.
Yeah, this is the kind of shot I favor. Cocks, front and center!
ReplyDeleteThe guy in the first pic makes me want to get down on my knees and service him.
ReplyDeleteLove uncut dicks!!
ReplyDelete