WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteThe first guy....that's a big fiddle fig leaf covering his bits.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
DeleteFabulosos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteC'mon Adam, drop the fiddle leaf. Be like you were before you took a big chomp out of that apple at the insistence of your wife, the bitch Eve.
ReplyDeleteNo.1 the perfect body for me. I'm tired of all those too buffed muscular ugly bodies who are almost monstruous and not natural.
ReplyDeletei AGREE WITH YOU
DeleteI call these "cockteaser shots," and I lovehate them.
ReplyDeleteGreat bodies on them all.
ReplyDelete