WARNING:This blog contains copious amounts of adultGAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies. I REPEAT:If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Interesting concept, well-maintained swimming pool, looks like the owners spent all their money on the construction and couldn't afford any decent furniture.
I don't know I'd want to live in it but it's cool to see.
ReplyDeleteInteresting concept, well-maintained swimming pool, looks like the owners spent all their money on the construction and couldn't afford any decent furniture.
ReplyDeleteTrès intéressant...mais au quotidien le vide et la lassitude vous gagne
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mistress Maddie.
ReplyDeleteWhat nonsense, nice nonsense!
ReplyDelete