WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 02, 2026

2026.0702.0001-Thursday...


9 comments:

  1. Can he just be dead already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is «special» is that HE sees rigged elections only where Democrats win but not where HE did win.
    Which for many people it is crazy to understand.
    The way he is trying to change voting system and voting maps just show how he is himself rigging the elections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me on the anon 10h13. When in my laptop in the kitchen, I don't know why may name isn't put...

      Delete
    2. JiEL - I thought that might have been you.

      Delete
  3. Le « riggster ».
    Un vaurien indigne d’être président des États-Unis et un traîte au monde libre.
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe, that a majority of Americans has votet for this man. (shaking my head) juergen

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.