WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Los pics 2 y 4 son increíbles,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteAI generated...
ReplyDeleteA skillet on a grate made of wood... over a fire? Ain't buying it. But interesting imagery.
Rade - I captured that image long before AI came along.
DeleteAnother aspect of the curse of "AI" -- not only are we flooded with fake pictures, but we also become suspicious of real ones. It becomes tiresome trying to figure out what's real and what might not be.
DeleteInfidel - I agree that it's tiresome to figure out which is what.
DeleteMagnifiquement rendu images du Viet-Nam, de Paris, d’Islande et l’Adriatique.
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville