WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 21, 2026

2026.0621.0004...






6 comments:

  1. Casi siameses.Amigo venezolano, CΓΊcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro luv !
    Who wouldn’t join 'em for a swinging threesome ? :)
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Very nice affection being shown on this first full day of summer!

    #1,2) Nothing like a nice smooch on a nice day

    #3) A sweet kiss while he's banging you is a very nice way to start off the summer. Loving the beefy tops big biceps.

    Last two) I don't mean to be so crude on your affection posting Rick, but fuck, I'm going to jack to these lovey dovey men. Woof!!! Those are some beautiful backsides.

    Great job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La passion entre hommes :)
    Monsieur Dupuis πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable kisses!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.