WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Manjares.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteLuv me some saucy chicken, hot beef chili and walnut turtle brownies.
ReplyDeleteRick, you forgot to picture a refreshing bev to wash it all down with ! :)
-CA jock
CA jock - Sorry, my mistake.
DeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to men and food, or vice versa..LMAO, but true!!!
#1) I'd love to have a big bowlful, with a few slices of warm buttered French bread.
#2) I've been on this kick lately with eating cheese and crackers with watermelon chunks.
Sometimes nothing better than a toasted cucumber, tomato and cheese sandwich with just a tiny bit of mayo and pepper.
My "virgin cocktail at night" has been a tall glass of caffeine-free ginger ale, with a lemon or lime wedge, a few, full stemmed cherries with a dash of cherry juice, and a few green olives and a little olive juice (I used to love a nice dirty martini)
Oh my, I see a few veggies here that I would like to put in my, (oh no I just caught myself, I should not be tasty on Rick's great food postings.
#5) Ah, on a cold winter's day, a big bowl would hit the spot.
#6) If that's slices of glazed ham or pork, count me in.
Next to last) Coffee's on guys, let me serve you a nice piece.
Last one) If I had to choose between someone licking my nuts or having a few pieces of this nutty chocolate caramel dessert it would really be a hard choice. I'll get back to you. Ah fuck for what I have done to lads in the past few years, let them bring me this dessert. I will enjoy eating it, while they lick my nuts.
Great job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
Delete