WARNING:This blog contains copious amounts of adultGAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies. I REPEAT:If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Peru, faszinierendes Land der Inka. Die natürliche Schönheit von Cusco und dem Titicacasee, die Ruinen von Machu Picchu, die mysterïos Nazca-Linien und das historische Lima sind ein absolutes Muss :) (vVs)
Geniales,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeletePeru, faszinierendes Land der Inka.
ReplyDeleteDie natürliche Schönheit von Cusco und dem Titicacasee, die Ruinen von Machu Picchu, die mysterïos Nazca-Linien und das historische Lima sind ein absolutes Muss :)
(vVs)