WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 20, 2026

2026.0620.0002...






4 comments:

  1. If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times...PUT THE DAMN LID DOWN AFTER YOU'VE USED THE CRAPPER!(words from a mother?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milleson - That's who would have said that.

      Delete
  2. # 4- A once great theater now haunted by its performers from the past.
    Built as an opera house in 1897 the great ballerina Kreshova died on its stage.
    In 1918 it became a vaudeville theater where the great comic of vaudeville Jack Cranston saw his career come to an end with the advent of motion pictures. He climbed a backstage catwalk and jumped to his death. In 1927 the vaudeville theater became a movie house and the audience grew. From its screen the films of B-movie film idol Troy Drake enthralled audiences. Then sound came and Drake’s New Joisey accent proved his undoing. In 1933 he drove his Auburn Speedster off a cliff in Malibu.
    Through the years they haunted the theater.
    At times people swore they saw the eery ghost of Kreshova dancing ballet in the wings. Others claim they could hear the drunken voice of Jack Cranston cussing up a storm from the catwalks. The young men theater ushers swore that their butts were being fondled and pinched by the wiley ghost of Troy Drake.
    As the years passed the movie palace became a burlesque house and the strippers claimed they were being terrorized by Kreshova and teased by Jack Cranston. After far too many scares the burlesque house closed and then was abandoned. Today people hope to restore the theater back into the glorious opera house it once was. Of course they’ll have to get the approval of Kreshova, Jack Cranston and Troy Drake, afterall theatrical people are so spirited. :)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.