WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 17, 2026

2026.0617.0003...

John Gavin





8 comments:

  1. Something about him kept me riveted when I was a kid. As an adult I found out what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guapo.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attractive man who stirred things in me I didn't understand at the time, like LeftField. Years later when I started watching Turner Classic Movies from the 30s and 40s, I discovered an attraction to many of the male stars of the time. In the scene from Spartacus, the other actor is Sir Laurence Olivier. Find pictures of him from Wuthering Heights 1939 when he was 32 years old. You'll see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. roman baths.... Just think, if it was remade today, there wouldn't be any towels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Handsome man, and these pics are very nice, even if they have towels on. I will research him more later on. But I did see that he was 6'4" tall!!! Wow that's a "tall glass of water"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the words of Teri Garr in Young Frankenstein (Frankensteen), "He must have an enormous Schwanzstücke!"

      Delete
  6. What a vintage beaty!! No towels in Roman baths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous man.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.