WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 01, 2026

2026.0601.0006...






5 comments:

  1. Súper.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Fuck these illustrations gave me an instant hard on. I love them all.

    #2) All a man needs is a little smell and it sends us into orbit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still LOVE those old illustrations. Still makes me excited to see them PLUS all of the memories of when they got me going in my younger times. Thanks, Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.