WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 01, 2026

2026.0601.0005...






5 comments:

  1. Genial.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art homoérotique.
    J’adore image # 5.
    Une baise surréaliste ; l’épée est un symbole phallique.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 looks like Zack aka Oliver Frey to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim - The signature in the lower-left corner says you're right.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.