WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Happy Pride Month!
ReplyDeleteInmensamente orgullosos.Amigo venezolano, CΓΊcuta
ReplyDeleteOMG. The guy at the door? That's....me.
ReplyDeletePat - Seriously?!
DeleteWhen I looked at that picture, I wondered what had happened to all of those guys that had such good bulges back then. THEN one appears! Glad to see some are still around!
DeleteYep. If I recall, 70's downtown Omaha....outside the Firehouse / Upstairs Theatre, which is long gone now.
Delete@Anon ~ Those of us who are still around (damn few, really) wonder how it is we survived the 80s.
I totally wouldn't let you tap me Pat!
Deleteπ³️π Joyeuse FiertΓ© π³️π
ReplyDelete✨πππΎπ₯π✨
-Beau Mec Γ Deauville
Frohen Pride ! π³️πππ
ReplyDeleteDo not let the willfully ignorant reactionaries of the United States
take away your freedoms and destroy your democracy, as happened in Germany during the Nazi-Zeit.
They will eventually take away everyone’s freedoms. They will subvert and submerge your government and its institutions, while setting up a parallel government and institutions at all levels to take over completely.
(vVs)
vVs - I worry that might happen but I have hope that it won't.
DeleteHappy Pride Month Ricko and all you visit here!!!!!
ReplyDeleteπ³πππ³πππ³πππ³πππππ
Happy Pride Month!!!
ReplyDeleteπ³️π️ππ³️π️π