WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0223.0003...
1950s/60s
Each of these will embiggen.
I love looking at floor plans. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAnon@9:29am - You're very welcome.
DeleteIt's interesting to see how these floor plans change over time. In this time period, the gigantic dining room, bigger than the kitchen, has disappeared, but there is still no idea of a master bathroom. The first and last plans have a huge Utility room for the washer and dryer, the second plan puts them in the garage, and the others presumably put them in the basement.
ReplyDeletePlan 1218. I'd think one of those side by side bathrooms could hook into one of the bedrooms for an ensuite. While I do not like the outside of that plan, the entire is the most appealing. Love the large utility room off the garage.
ReplyDeleteGreat homes!
ReplyDelete