WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, December 22, 2025

2025.1222.0004...






3 comments:

  1. Top one looks like Hyannisport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image 2- Plantation d’antebellum.
    Un magnifique domaine construit grâce à la sueur, au sang, aux larmes et le travail acharné des esclaves.
    Une telle élégance a un prix élevé.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Last one) Man, I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.