WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
It is appalling that a man who's been elected senator can have the audacity to make such an asinine argument. Either he's a short sighted imbecile or an ass-licking valet to his (not a)King master. Most probably both.
ReplyDeleteI see it in France too: it seems this 21st century comes with an emergence of politicians just as dumb as the mass of people using the internet to shout out how uneducated and stupid they are but pretending to be experts at whatever thing they are talking about.
I have been more and more thinking all through my adulthood that the Western World is in decline and going through its decadence. It now seems that this decadence is reaching a point of no return.
The somewhat bright side of it is that I'm old enough not to dream myself a future, but I weep and fear for the youngest.
Laurent - Well said.
DeleteTupperville is another republican liar and a fool.
ReplyDeleteThere you are being ruled by selfish people and elected by uneducated ones.
ReplyDeleteThe brand «America First» is so fake as this administration can give billions to Argentina or Israel but has no money for their one people mostly poor and starving.