WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Adonis.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteNo cien, sino mil años de soledad. Es deprimente ver a un supuesto adulto refugiado en Cúcuta pierda su tiempo meándose monosilabicamente como un cachorro en CADA, pero cada una publicación de un poco de carne de macho. Triste, triste.
ReplyDeleteAnon 4:40-
Delete¡ Que insultante ! Tonto patético.
Deberías estar avergonzado y guárdate tu repugnante immundicia para ti mismo.
Laat de mensen posten hoe ze willen idioot.
DeleteL'Adonis de classe ouvrière, très admiré par les artistes de l'époque industrielle.
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteLoving this posting, Rick!! I almost thought it was an "artsy posting"!!
Oh, and I just noticed it's the same hot dude in all of them.
#1) Heck seeing that nice bicep and your nip, makes me want to lap you up like a dog.
Man, I going to jack off to these pics, that is one masculine looking man. The only thing I would love to see is maybe a trimming of the beard or even clean shaven. I'd love to see his hairy ass.
Great job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
DeleteKillian Belliard if you need his name.
ReplyDeleteAnon@4:26pm - Thank you for his name.
DeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
DeleteThanks, anonymous @4:26pm, indeed I'm going to some research.
OMG! Google him. Wait until you see what he looks like cleaned up.
ReplyDeleteYes, he's all the rage!
DeleteHe is so beautiful and sexy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a man!
ReplyDeletegot desktop background with his picture...I think Rick posted some of his photo from deli...you can find many pic of him on tumblr.
ReplyDelete