WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 05, 2025

2025.1005.0002...






3 comments:

  1. # 2- when the flock gets fleeced !
    I don’t recall Christ living in a fine home and wearing fine clothes.
    Then again the so called christian’s leaders have never lived by His example and tenants.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is the opposite for what we experienced back in the 60's in Province of Québec, Canada.
    We got rid of the Catholic Church influence in all of our institutions and then have freedom of our lives and politics all over the spectrum of this province.
    Must say that here the Catholic Church was in every part of our culture since the French colonisation.
    We did have some Protestants or Orthodox Christians as well as some Jewish religion but Catholic was the main one here.
    Now in USA you're doing the reverse path by putting back Christian religion back in your institutions and sadly in your schools.
    With 47 Taco-pedo-felon in charge and his way to make Christian values back in, more than ever you're loosing many of your freedoms which are, in fact, in your 1776 old Constitution.
    Contrary of the intentions of your founding fathers to exit religion from your politic.
    Yes, you're going backward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Osteen did inherit his mansion. Most of his income is from his books. I'm not defending him...just point out facts.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.