WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 16, 2025

2025.0916.0001-Tuesday...




5 comments:

  1. I STRONGLY concur on the "things don't make sense anymore", as to what has and will happen!! I am plenty old enough to have a good bit of "hindsight", on so many things, BUT it seems that younger people are not aware of how things should work NOR can seem to figure it out. To me, they should have been able to "see thru" many things "the seller" was selling as "He is not allowed to do that, due to Constitutional rules. The SAME Constitution he (and others) SWORE to uphold and protect!!! But then when MANY of us grew up, if we did not follow the rules, we got WHACKED by people of authority. NOBODY was "above the law", period. Including the law makers.

    Now, we have a Congress and a particular "party" that is so powerhungry for themselves, a Supreme Court which seems to be cowering from and beholden to the person who appointed him (manners???), and a Presidential administration full of "think tank operatives" who are probably submissives in their personal lives . . . although they want to appear as doms in public. MANY of which are so incompetent it is not amusing, yet all we can do is laugh at the complete mediocrity of their actions. "Public Service"?

    SANE people would be getting ready to vote them out, but they are more concerned about paying their own bills each week instead. NOT realizing that THAT problem relates directly to whom they voted in last time! No wonder that Rs want to live in gated neighborhoods in fancy homes, YET they continually complain about their rising property taxes (which are based on valuations!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got all of that right! I wish I were happy; I should be. I worked 36 years, 45 if you count the late teen to early adult years. I built a good life with a good husband. I retired to... what? A country run by a chaos agent who has thrown the world democracies into turmoil because no one ever told him "No!, now SHUT THE FUCK UP!". I wish I were happy but my life is a daily battle to ward off depression and pessimism brought on by looking at this world he's intent on destroying, leaving me with nothing more than a tacit interest in gardening and an ongoing battle to keep the house in order. "Don't let it get to you!" Well, fuck that shit - it's here and has been an underlying "here" since that fucking bloated orange turd wafted down his gold-plated escalator in 2015. I should be happy. I worked hard and earned the right to be happy. I want my happy.

    Oh look, more texts from the DNC...

    But let me tell you what I really think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Rade. I haven’t slept a good night’s sleep since last November.

      Delete
  3. I with ya, there Rade....

    This does feel like a very long, sad, unsatisfying slide. Hasn't been any fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No.1 is just what we have in Canada and many other democracies in the world. Don't be mistaken about saying we are «socialist» countries but YES we are and also very very capitalist ones too.
    The way those MAGA retrumplikkkans are saying on Mamdany being a bad socialist because he wants to make NYC more affordable for people is so ridiculous and shows how twisted are their politics.
    Twisted because when they help the wealthies by giving huge tax cuts and sybsids isn't that socialism, golden socialism..?
    The goal of a government should be to provide ALL its population help so their lives should be nice too...

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.