WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 16, 2025

2025.0916-Add-002...

In Memoriam
Robert Redford






I wanted better images but Google wasn't let me do anything but screenshots.

7 comments:

  1. What a gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great actor!!!!! Back in the day when they were young, he and Warren Beatty would have made for a hot threesome! Of course, Redford was always very gentlemanly and proper and old school compared to Beatty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere in the background, Barbra is singing, "The Way We Were." Memories light the corners of my mind, misty watercolor memories, of the way we were

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I was sad to hear about Robert Reford today. Always a gentleman, and handsome at that. Just a couple of days ago I watched "Ordinary People", forgetting that Mr., Reford was the director of that fine movie. I saw it when I was much younger and didn't appreciate it then, but man was it a very good movie. RIP Robert Redford.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He lived a nice, long life...RIP

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did a lot for film with Sundance. He also did a lot for the stage with the Sundance Theatre Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blondische blondine :)
    Filmlegende und Philanthrop, ein gut gelebtes Leben, wie sein Freund Paul Newman.
    (vvs)

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.