WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 15, 2025

2025.0915-Add-001...

In Memoriam
Dexter
My Little Boy-Boy





January 2005 - September 15, 2025
He will be missed.

32 comments:

  1. Oh, no! My condolences, they're a gift to us

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you Rick. I don't recall you ever sharing pictures of him before. A beautiful black cat.... reminds me of my late Starrbooty. If I were to ever get a cat again, It would have to be a black cat. I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Rick, so sorry to hear about Dexter, I know you will miss him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you lose a pet, you lose a member of your family. And depending on your familial situation, we love those little furballs more than some of our blood relations. Our pets love unconditionally, never judge us and depend on us for their lives.

    Happy dreams Dexter, filled with adventure, cat treats, loving scratches around your ears, and endless toys filled with catnip. Sorry for the loss Ricky, 20 years was a long run with your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone - Many thanks to each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry. RIP beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss, they always steal our hearts and eventually break them since we live longer than them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once in a while I allow myself to imagine a place where all the cats and dogs I had live happily altogether. They welcome me and, for a moment, I can pet them and play with them as we used to, remembering the touch and smell of their fur, the sound of a purr or a barking.
    I am sorry Dexter had to leave you, Rick. And I'm sure he will still live in your memories for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-( They're all better than us, but Dexter chose YOU. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for your loss, Rick. It's been eight years since we lost Nikko and he is still missed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry, Rick. I hope you and Jerry are holding up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My condolences about Dexter... I'm sure the years together were happy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Inolvidable.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  14. My condolences Rick about Dexter. Losing a pet can be such a heart ache! I sympathize with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww. so very sorry. They are family and the loss is painful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rick and Jerry, so sorry about Dexter :(
    I like to think when our pets pass they somehow look after us. Dexter knows and he’s watchin’ after ya :)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry; it IS heartbreaking. But you obviously loved him as much as he loved you, because you took good care of him for 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rest with Ra, Dexter. Rest with Ra! Ra! Ra!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone - Thank for your heart-felt comments.

    ReplyDelete
  20. RIP Dexter. 20 years is a good life too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very sorry for your loss. I know how this stings, and you're in my thoughts. Don't worry...he'll be back or send someone else to comfort you while he regroups and readies himself for another go at this thing called life. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  22. Damn that sucks sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sorry, Rick. I have a little black cat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO sorry to hear this Rick and Jerry! Think of the happy times. Be Well!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm very sorry for your loss but remember the good times. I can tell that he was the Boss of You.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So very sorry and my condolences. It is never easy losing a fur baby, they are indeed a part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet and gorgeous little boy Dexter was -- same slim figure as my late all-grey Shadow, who passed 20 years ago and still honors me with visits when she greets me in my dreams. I know too well how you and he bonded, and now are in a different mode of encounter -- you made each other's lives better in this existence with the love you share (and that will never, ever expire). May you, Jerry, and Dexter find rest and comfort in the unfolding of the rest of your paths as you carry each other in your hearts! Be well and take care, mon ami.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so sorry to hear about your handsome Boy-Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Honey I am so sorry. Eternal scratches for Dexter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. 20 years! My cat Mix lived only 15 and passed away 4 years ago. I stll feel the loss every day.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.