WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 21, 2025

2025.0821.0006...







4 comments:

  1. Buenos chicos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I'd love to be on one of those beaches right now. I need a vacation SO bad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Wow, how did I miss this fine "regular posting.

    #1,) Get your lazy ass out of that lounge chair and come into the dunes! There are open mouths waiting for you!!
    #2) I love a handy man. I'd certainly would "reward" him for a job he does!!! I have a straight friend that does handyman stuff for me, and YES I reward him with a BJ And RIM JOB!!!!!
    #4) "Scott are you in the bushes?"

    Last two) I'll get you boys "up" and running!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to be between that first guy's legs.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.