WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this kind of "oral presentation"!!!
#1) Yup no dilly dallies𤣠on the trails!! Get on your knees suck him off and be gone. Rarely have I seen a dude completely naked on the trails and really not much chit-chattering. Fast and furious is the name of the game.
#2) Now these dudes are serious!! Eyes closed and both concentrating on what they set out to do. One getting ready to shoot his load and the cocksucker yearning for his reward.
#3) A cocksucker's dream:)
Last three) boner for me!! Hot cocksucker pics!!!
One of your best "oral presentations" Rick!!
Scott - *blush* Thanks.
Delete#3 WOW
ReplyDelete