WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 30, 2025

2025.0730.0004...








9 comments:

  1. nice hairy lickable holes, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy butts and delicious holes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    For a "manhole" lover like me, this is one awesome posting. If it's clean I'm going in, and taking my time, smelling and licking.

    Thanks Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Oh my Maddie Mistress, can you bring your fresh smelling butt🤣 to Massachusetts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Des invitations ouvertes à baiser avec leurs delicieuses taints révélées :)
    -Beau Mec

    ReplyDelete
  6. More hairy is better

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.