WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 22, 2025

2025.0122.0001...


12 comments:

  1. No one claims any of them have any decency and common sense. But we must watch these distractions from the real meat and potatoes damage they are distracting us from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Mistress Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They get off harming others.
    And they certainly don’t like being called out for what they really are :\
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nazis, crazed nationalists, ruled Germany and they destroyed us.
    Now you have Nazis of your own and they will destroy Amerika.
    (vvs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@6:56am - They ain't wasting any time either.

      Delete
  5. Elonia was so proud of it he photoshopped it out on his propaganda website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elon Musk, ‘n siek fok en ‘n opprotunis
    / a sick fuck and an opportunist !
    Net soos die afrikaner nasionaliste in Suid-Afrika / Just like the Afrikaaner nationalists in South Africa.
    - Praetorius

    ReplyDelete
  7. Musk has a much bigger stage now. To jump around as if a kid with a new toy. He does not really care about anything except what HE wants to care about, by observation. IF he did care, he would not be doing as he is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe his handlers let him know just how far he could go with this: it's gotta look organic. No one who one week prior says that AFD is good for Germany does not know how to tip toe around naziism.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chaos and crazy begins......will America even remotely resemble itself when the republi-fascists and their orange Fuhrer are done?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL... I had to study that... wow. Elon needs to study this as well.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.