WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 21, 2025

2025.0121.0003...




6 comments:

  1. Scott from Massachusetts said.
    Last one)
    "Tea for Two" or "Two for Tea"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... the Gibson Girls... lots of collectibles in that vein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pic 1 is Alexandra of Denmark, Queen Alexandra married to Edward VII of the UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. When first created young women in England were prohibited from riding the penny farthing bike to prevent perverts from looking up their skirts.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.