WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 21, 2025

2025.0121.0001...





11 comments:

  1. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) LOL, the Lady Bug getting a free ride.

    #3) OMG, amazing picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just incredible creatures.... I love having them in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the 2nd Mantis should lawyer up and sue all the people using his "smiley face" emoticon without permission. It obviously had the original design! By Mother Nature yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday we watched lots of praying mantis' (billionaires) gather in Washington for the inauguration. Pity the poor American as they feast on us (U.S.) over the next four years.

      Delete
    2. Billionaires are preying mantises.

      Delete
  4. As a kid growing up, I have seen a few praying mantises in my life, (not many)!! We were told that they bring good luck, and it was against the law to catch one. You know as kids we would catch butterflies, or grasshoppers, but the praying mantis was over limits. They were a glorious creature to come upon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love saying mantises. They're so beautiful and graceful yet sort of alien like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos of an amazing little creature

    ReplyDelete
  7. The third picture should be captioned, " We are fabulous!"

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.